This Weekend: Too Jew for You!
Posted by Oyster on October 13, 2006
The Oyster is feeling a little bit under the weather (considering altitude, aren’t we all?), so he’s been slacking on churning out the scrum-diddly-umptious posts that you all love to read. But I have a civic duty
to bang the booty to get the word out to y’all about the myriad activities this weekend. Of course, you’d have known about all this if you checked the Oy Bay Calendar of Events:
- The Hub at the SFJCC, featuring Michelle Citrin! I saw her just last night, and she’s amazing! It’s worth going just to see her. More on that later.
- SF Emanu-El Late Shabbat: Featuring a Simchat Torah Celebration!
- Minyan HaMifratz in Palo Alto. Monthly Kabbalat Shabbat and potluck dinner.
- Mission Minyan Simchat Torah Celebration
- Second Saturday dance party.
- the belated Apples & Honey Jew Year’s party at Moishe House.
Shabbat shalom, and khag same’akh!
[UPDATE]: I know it’s too late to post this, but I wanted to anyways because I found this cool video clip of Michelle Citrin performing,and I had no better place to put it. Enjoy!