Oyster’s Cool as a Clam Back in his Oyster Bed
Posted by Oyster on January 20, 2007
Oyster gets all introspective & stuff again, reflecting on his Birthright Israel experience.
It’s good to be home, here in my comfy Oyster bed-by-the-bay. It’s a pearl of a spot. Okay, I’ll stop. But it’s been hard dropping right back in to my old routine. I had to hit the ground running at work, I’m already playing catch-up at school, and I have a mountain of stuff to do for you, my beloved Oy-Bay’sters. Please give me another week to be back to my full bloggy self.
For the rest of this post, I’m going to attempt to aggregate all of the stuff that’s online that’s related to my trip.
- My Oranim Birthright Israel Taglit bus/group page (pictures, itinerary).
- Facebook group for BR-490 Jewlicious bus!
- Jewlicious post from the first day of the trip. I get props!
- Jewlicious post from the second day of the trip.
- Jewlicious post from the mega-event! Check out “Sheikh Mikha’il” and his harem dancing!
- Jewlicious post from day 3.
- G-D SQUAD from the JewniProj and Oy Bay’s new Jerusalem bureau chief J-Lifer met up with me, and the Jewlicious laya & ck in Kikar Tzion, J’lem. Read all about it on JewniProj!
- Video on Jewlicious from the Tel Aviv club we went to after Shabbat in Jerusalem!
- Jewlicious premiere of “Where in Israel is Jewlicious?” video, featuring Oyster and Phoebe of Jewlicious dancing all over the holy land!
- laya’s wrap-up post on the trip.
Man, I’m exhausted. More later. A guteh Shabbes.