Jews’ Next Dor Matza Cook Off April 14
Posted by challahbackgirl on April 2, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
Private Home in San Jose
RSVP for location
Jews’ Next Dor invite you to enter our first ever Matzah Cookoff. Bring your ready to eat dish and after judging everyone will get to eat the dishes. See below for the rules. Judging will be at a private home in San Jose. Please RSVP for the address to jewsnextdor[at]gmail.com.
- Your dish must feature matzah in some way
- It must be something that could be made kosher for passover
(You’re welcome to bring a kosher for passover dish that doesn’t have matzah to share, but your dish won’t be eligible for judging)
- All items should be cooked and prepared in advanced.
- All dishes will be consumed by participants and event attendees after judging
- Submit your recipe to jewsnextdor[at]gmail.com by Sunday, April 13 at Noon. (Recipes will be also be included on the recipe exchange on our website)
- Shelley is the official judge
- All judging will take place on Monday, April 14.
- Chef of winning dish will receive a cookbook